Welcome. This blog was started three years ago by four aspiring writers who are now three published authors of novels and short stories (Barbara Elsborg, Dawn Jackson, Arlene Webb) and one multiple award-winning writer (Laurie Green). We blog to keep readers updated on our new releases or other random topics. We hope you enjoy your stay. :] Coffee?

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

'Tis the Season

I know what everyone on my Christmas list is getting this year. Books! This is a great way to support the industry and promote reading. Books are also easy to wrap, pack and/or ship, and can fit any shopping budget. They don't break, spoil or require batteries. And what gift recipient doesn't appreciate a good book?

Get the word out. Buy books. :)

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm going to send some in care packages to soldiers from the 10th Mountain Divison. My kids get them every year, as well as my mother. I get her picture books, since she writes and illustrates or wants to anyway.

Flick said...

I've just brought 32 books back from Orlando. Husband kept asking why the cases were so heavy!!

Laurie said...

ROFL Flick. 32 books!!!!!