Welcome. This blog was started three years ago by four aspiring writers who are now three published authors of novels and short stories (Barbara Elsborg, Dawn Jackson, Arlene Webb) and one multiple award-winning writer (Laurie Green). We blog to keep readers updated on our new releases or other random topics. We hope you enjoy your stay. :] Coffee?

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Uh, George Clooney

Just had to give it one more shot. The Google alert does work. Susan comes by to visit anytime you mention her name. Kind of like a Fairy Godmother. And I didn't ask, but I have to wonder if Linnea's got the Google alert too.
So here goes. Three times and I click my Nike sneakers together... Only cause I don't know the "Bippty do" song from Cinderella, so work with me here. Okay?

George Clooney, George Clooney, George Clooney.

Uh and here's a couple more, just in case... Gerard Butler and Rufus Sewell.

9 comments:

Linnea Sinclair said...

Linnea got google alert because Susan Grant and Kimber An told her to. And now I'll just sit here and wait for George to appear... ;-)

And it's "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo."

Think it'll work? ~Linnea

Laurie said...

::: stares at screen, waiting, popcorn in hand :::

Kimber An said...

George? Iiiiick!

Liam Neeson

Liam Neeson

Liam Neeson

Brandon Fraser

Will Smith

Liam Neeson

Liam Neeson

Dawn said...

Hey, pass the popcorn.

Kimber An said...

And chocolate chip cookies.

KreativeMix said...

lmao!!!!!

Dawn said...

That's it. His Google is definitely broken. **sigh**
Pass me a cookie, would you?

Kimber An said...

Kimber tosses a cookie to Dawn. "Want some milk for that?"

Dawn said...

Naw, I'll take it straight up.