Welcome. This blog was started three years ago by four aspiring writers who are now three published authors of novels and short stories (Barbara Elsborg, Dawn Jackson, Arlene Webb) and one multiple award-winning writer (Laurie Green). We blog to keep readers updated on our new releases or other random topics. We hope you enjoy your stay. :] Coffee?

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Let me take a minute.

Let me take just a mushy minute to say how thankful I am to have such great peers.
No, really. In the past year, I have met some aspiring, some published, some established and some just great writers. We all have one thing in common. Our love of writing and telling stories. From Vampires to Starship Captains, I've seen imagination stretched to its limits, and beyond.

Getting to know you has been a blast, and I hope it continues to be, in this journey of creativity.

In this last year, a couple of my peers have stuck with me through meltdown, burnout, bad writing and getting a WIP on its feet. As Laurie once said, "I heart my Peers,.." and I do.
Talk about Karma, great things are coming back to you ladies threefold... Hang on, it's going to be one hell of a ride.

That being said, I'm going back to my rewrites...
Have a fantastic weekend.

4 comments:

Flick said...

Back at you, Dawn. Let this be the year -2008!

Laurie said...

My sentiments exactly, Dawn. I feel so fortunate to have make connections with you and Flick--my Indispensable Peers. I've never run into two more talented writers.

And now that Flick's about to be published, you and I need to get to work. LOL

It's been a great year and I'm looking forward to 2008.

Lee Lofland said...

Hi guys. It certainly sounds as if you have a wonderful support group for your writing. I wish you all well.

Dawn, thanks for picking up a copy of my book. I hope you find it useful and entertaining.

Lee Lofland
www.leelofland.com

Dawn said...

Thanks Lee, I did. Thanks for stopping by. You must have the google alert too.
:)