Welcome. This blog was started three years ago by four aspiring writers who are now three published authors of novels and short stories (Barbara Elsborg, Dawn Jackson, Arlene Webb) and one multiple award-winning writer (Laurie Green). We blog to keep readers updated on our new releases or other random topics. We hope you enjoy your stay. :] Coffee?

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hi Ya, Lee.

Thanks to Lee for popping by and saying hello. Come by and visit any time. I have to say I enjoyed your book a great deal. Lot's of good stuff in there. I was looking for a well rounded book on police investigation, and you certainly delivered.

For all those Peeps and Diggers out there, looking for something that will clarify some of the finer points in police investigations, that you just can't seem to dig up in your research, this book is a great little research tool. I even caught my teenage son looking through it. Curiosity, I'm sure. I don't think he's up to no good. **Crosses fingers**

Uh, rambling again. As I was saying, lots of good stuff in there. Little details make the difference. A perfect example, is that he even gives you the brand names of the bone saws often used in autopsies. How sweet is that?
For those of you that missed it, the book is called "Police Procedure & Investigation" by Lee Lofland. One to add to your research pile...

2 comments:

Lee Lofland said...

I'm really glad you enjoyed the book. If I can ever be of assistance please feel free to contact me. My email address is lee@leelofland.com

Please stay in touch!

Lee
www.leelofland.com

Dawn said...

Will do. Thanks for the offer Lee.