Welcome. This blog was started three years ago by four aspiring writers who are now three published authors of novels and short stories (Barbara Elsborg, Dawn Jackson, Arlene Webb) and one multiple award-winning writer (Laurie Green). We blog to keep readers updated on our new releases or other random topics. We hope you enjoy your stay. :] Coffee?

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Terminator Fans Take Note

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles premiers tonight on FOX for a two-night run. I'll tune in to this one. Hope it's well made and fits the original story line. Different actors, of course. I think the actress who played River on Firefly is in it. Can't think of her name right now. Summer Glau?

Looks great. But we'll see. ::: puts on Show Me hat :::

Here's the link: http://www.fox.com/terminator/

1 comment:

Flick said...

I thought the ads for this looked good but I can't start watching. It could a year before its on in the UK. Waiting would drive me insane!