Welcome. This blog was started three years ago by four aspiring writers who are now three published authors of novels and short stories (Barbara Elsborg, Dawn Jackson, Arlene Webb) and one multiple award-winning writer (Laurie Green). We blog to keep readers updated on our new releases or other random topics. We hope you enjoy your stay. :] Coffee?

Friday, May 9, 2008

Moonstruck to be Released May 25

In my blog site wanderings, it came to my attention that Susan Grant's MOONSTRUCK will be released later this month (May 25). I'm looking forward to reading it, as the advance reviews indicate it will be an edgier Sci Fi Rom...maybe even a breakthrough novel.

Here's the link to Susan Grant's web page featuring MOONSTRUCK. (Dawn, I'm sure you already have this one earmarked. :) )

http://www.susangrant.com/books/moonstruck.htm

I don't want to miss this one.

2 comments:

Arlene said...

Thanks for the tip, Laurie. With all you have going on, you still manage to keep up with the most important things, the potential for a good read.

Dawn said...

Yup, been waiting for this one for awhile. I know Susan has had her head down and is uber busy getting this book and others out. I'm sure it will be another great read.
A definate to add to the TBR pile.