Welcome. This blog was started three years ago by four aspiring writers who are now three published authors of novels and short stories (Barbara Elsborg, Dawn Jackson, Arlene Webb) and one multiple award-winning writer (Laurie Green). We blog to keep readers updated on our new releases or other random topics. We hope you enjoy your stay. :] Coffee?

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Slipping the Past.

To be released January 11th, 2010.



Excerpt:
Blind, homeless and on the run for crimes she committed before she was born, Jocelyn Miller is hunted by a reaper who's a living nightmare…or her greatest love.

“I’ve loved you from the moment I first kissed you.”
Jocelyn opened her mouth to say something nasty and snapped it shut. She reached up and touched his shoulder. “You loved me since you kissed me outside the convenience store?”
“No. I’ve loved you since I kissed you in the street, while soldiers marched by. I loved you as a Roman soldier, as a knight, as a farmer in Salem, a Confederate man fleeing across enemy lines and yes, I love you now as the man sworn to take you in. I’ve loved you from the beginning and I’ll love you to the very end. As I said before, having sex has nothing to do with this. Don’t challenge me, Jocelyn. You won’t win.”
“That’s playing dirty.”
“I don’t have time to play fair.”


http://www.liquidsilverbooks.com

4 comments:

Laurie Green said...

Congratulations on your debut novel, Dawn. Woohoo, your time has come. And again, what a gorgeous cover!

Laurie

D L Jackson said...

I was so thrilled when I saw the cover. It really fits the story's mood.

Arlene said...

Congratulations, Dawn, for a wonderful novel wrapped with the perfect cover. You're going to please alot of readers

Flick said...

It looks really great, Dawn!!! Many congratulations.
barbara