Welcome. This blog was started three years ago by four aspiring writers who are now three published authors of novels and short stories (Barbara Elsborg, Dawn Jackson, Arlene Webb) and one multiple award-winning writer (Laurie Green). We blog to keep readers updated on our new releases or other random topics. We hope you enjoy your stay. :] Coffee?

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Finally! It's Here!



Hands down the best contemporary romance/erotica I've ever read.  Kate Snow and Charlie Storm will make you laugh, cry, wonder, grieve and shout for joy.  This is a story you'll never forget.

2 comments:

D L Jackson said...

Let's try this again. I hate that I can't edit my comments after posting.
Whooo Hoooo!
This one is a must!
You need to get a copy!
You will fall in love with this story.
You will laugh and you will cry.
Like I said, it's a must.

Flick said...

I just had an absolutely amazing comment left on the the jasmine-jade website!!!!!
barbara