Welcome. This blog was started three years ago by four aspiring writers who are now three published authors of novels and short stories (Barbara Elsborg, Dawn Jackson, Arlene Webb) and one multiple award-winning writer (Laurie Green). We blog to keep readers updated on our new releases or other random topics. We hope you enjoy your stay. :] Coffee?

Monday, August 18, 2008

Time Travels as Beach Reads!

I was very enthused to get this link in my Science Fiction Romance Google alerts. These two Time Travels (*ahem* I count those as Sci-Fi) are being called juicy beach reads.

I checked out the blurbs and I agree they do sound enticing. At least one of these (THE GARGOYLE) is probably going to go into now my famous Leaning Tower of TBR.

Here's the link so you can check out the article yourself. http://www.projo.com/books/content/lb_beach_reads_08-19-08_1DB7HE8_v6.2833a8f.html

No comments: