Welcome. This blog was started three years ago by four aspiring writers who are now three published authors of novels and short stories (Barbara Elsborg, Dawn Jackson, Arlene Webb) and one multiple award-winning writer (Laurie Green). We blog to keep readers updated on our new releases or other random topics. We hope you enjoy your stay. :] Coffee?

Sunday, May 3, 2009

My First Reviews.

I just learned Coffee Time did a review of my story Why'd it Have to be Shorts?, in the Men in Shorts Anthology and was thrilled to learn overall we got a four cup rating. Why'd it Have to be Shorts will also, in the near future, be published as a stand-alone short at Ravenous Romance. You can down load these babies to your cell phone for a little lunch time read and they won't break the bank.

Here's the link to the review:

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookReviews/Meninshorts.html

I also received a wonderful review from Sarah, over on her blog The Love Struck Novice for my short Cloaks, Daggers and Diapers, in the Hot Dads/DILF Anthology.

Here's the link to the review on Sarah's blog:

http://thelovestrucknovice.blogspot.com/2009/04/ummm-ill-take-piece-of-that.html
Thanks to both for the fantastic reviews.

Dawn

5 comments:

Heather Massey said...

Congratulations!

Frances said...

Congratulations Dawn. That's wonderful.

Laurie said...

Dawn, fabulous review of Why'd It Have to Be Shorts? (hey, a twofer...Barbara is reviewed too for The Special Gift). Hmm, this gives me an idea for an article.

Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn said...

Thanks, all. I was thrilled to see such wonderful reviews. Now I need to get off my thumbs and finish my novels.
Dawn