Welcome. This blog was started three years ago by four aspiring writers who are now three published authors of novels and short stories (Barbara Elsborg, Dawn Jackson, Arlene Webb) and one multiple award-winning writer (Laurie Green). We blog to keep readers updated on our new releases or other random topics. We hope you enjoy your stay. :] Coffee?

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Art
































During an author's chat today, we talked about art. I mentioned that I'm an artist. So as requested, I'll post some of my work. Most of this is pen and ink. My paintings are not digitized.

The mustang colt is watercolor pencil and Bic pen.
Enjoy,
Dawn

3 comments:

Lisa Lane said...

Gorgeous! You're very talented!

Dawn said...

Thank you.

Flick said...

A nice collection there, Dawn and I have your lovely zebras in Orlando and corgis in the UK!