Welcome. This blog was started three years ago by four aspiring writers who are now three published authors of novels and short stories (Barbara Elsborg, Dawn Jackson, Arlene Webb) and one multiple award-winning writer (Laurie Green). We blog to keep readers updated on our new releases or other random topics. We hope you enjoy your stay. :] Coffee?

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I Want to Believe

Ah yes, our classic question, once again.

Is it Science Fiction Romance?

I Want to Believe, the latest X-Files motion picture is about to be released. Are you an X-Filite, like I am? What intrigued you the most about the show? The never-ending quest for the truth about extraterrestrial presence on Earth, or the relationship between FBI partners Fox "Spooky" Mulder and Dana Scully? I considered myself a huge fan of the series, but recent reviews dished out a tidbit that I missed somewhere along the way and left me open-mouthed. Mulder and Scully had a child? OMG! How did I miss that plot twist?

I hope to see the movie when its released. Although hints reveal the Mulder and Scully still won't find the truth that's out there, I wonder what new developments might happen between them? So, is the X-Files a Science Fiction Romance? In my book, you bet!

Read more here:
http://www.dailynewstribune.com/movies/x634931841/I-Want-to-Believe-will-leave-X-Files-series-fans-with-same-questions

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I've always loved the tension between these two. I'm going to say yes, then when I see it, I'll let you know. One could only hope.

Flick said...

Well, am I the only person in the world who never watched it!! But all stories are romances in my book.

Laurie said...

I just heard an ad for the original Star Wars. Didn't hear the why or where, but part of the ad had it tagged as "the Romance of the future." Now is that cool or what?