Welcome. This blog was started three years ago by four aspiring writers who are now three published authors of novels and short stories (Barbara Elsborg, Dawn Jackson, Arlene Webb) and one multiple award-winning writer (Laurie Green). We blog to keep readers updated on our new releases or other random topics. We hope you enjoy your stay. :] Coffee?

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Review: The Power of Love

Just wanted to mention there's a great review of Barbara's POWER OF LOVE up on BittenbyBooks blog.

You can find the link to POWER OF LOVE at right.

2 comments:

Flick said...

I know I'm not one who likes these points systems for reviewing books but I got 5 tombstone thingies for this! I've been really disappointed with sales for this book compared to the others. I wonder if people think it's too sad?? I might need to revamp the blurb.

Dawn said...

Left a comment on the blog.
:)
Uh twice.
Sheesh, I couldn't edit, so I revised the last sentence and submitted again. LOL
Great review.