Welcome. This blog was started three years ago by four aspiring writers who are now three published authors of novels and short stories (Barbara Elsborg, Dawn Jackson, Arlene Webb) and one multiple award-winning writer (Laurie Green). We blog to keep readers updated on our new releases or other random topics. We hope you enjoy your stay. :] Coffee?

Monday, February 9, 2009

Business cards

Have you got them? How did you choose your design? Who do you give them to?

I've just ordered free ones - I'm cheap I know. Of course they're not exactly free by the time you pay the postage and tax but still cheap. When they arrive I'll probably see why!! I tried to pick ones that said something about me - sexy, gorgeous, brilliant - hey, I'm a writer, I can be what I want until I have to meet someone at a book signing!! The first one I picked had a gorgeous guy in a car - didn't work -I couldn't get all my details on. The second has diamonds on it - I went with that. The only diamonds I'll ever have. Now I soon will have 250 card smothered in them. But I've chosen another today with a mouth about to bite a strawberry. Yum. Now I just have to pluck up enough courage to hand one to somebody.

No comments: