Welcome. This blog was started three years ago by four aspiring writers who are now three published authors of novels and short stories (Barbara Elsborg, Dawn Jackson, Arlene Webb) and one multiple award-winning writer (Laurie Green). We blog to keep readers updated on our new releases or other random topics. We hope you enjoy your stay. :] Coffee?

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Adventures In House Flipping





























For all of you that have been dying to see these, here they are. These were taken after a solid week of hauling out rubbish. But, I think you'll get the idea. Sorry, I hate to disappoint and not post pictures of the funnel, but a girls got to draw the line somewhere. Take note of the sill and roof-line. We will be jacking this baby up and blocking under it. Please excuse the dates on the camera. Husband malfunction.
Along the front you can see white letters. They spell out Rhythm Ranch. My husband in his infinite wisdom when he repaints the exterior, wants to repaint this name back on. Why? Is it so charming it needs to stay?

3 comments:

Arlene said...

Yep, you have your work cut out for you Dawn. I'm sure you'll get a lot of inspiration for future musings when you're living in your new dealing, Rhythm Ranch. Thanks for sharing, reminding me I need to clean my garage, closets, etc.

Flick said...

ohh, that looks a lot of work. Rhythm Ranch - well my warped mind worked on that!! Lots of ins and outs, tos and fros, banging and thursting and surging and - sure he wants to keep the name?

Laurie said...

ROFL Husband malfunction. MUST remember that gem.

Oh my, Dawn. Just. Oh my.

I do wish you the very best on this venture. The pics were great. Thanks! :)