Welcome. This blog was started three years ago by four aspiring writers who are now three published authors of novels and short stories (Barbara Elsborg, Dawn Jackson, Arlene Webb) and one multiple award-winning writer (Laurie Green). We blog to keep readers updated on our new releases or other random topics. We hope you enjoy your stay. :] Coffee?

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Susan Grant

I'm off to Borders, to pick up two more books. Trilogies are great, and as Susan pointed out, better read in order. The book I read was the last in this group, so some of the details that bothered me, that are woven in, are meant to link and pull the stories together. So in order to get the full picture, I'm going to read them all this week.

I believe this is the order, but please correct me if this is not the case...

Book one: Your Planet or Mine?
Book two: My Favorite Earthling.
Book three: How to lose an Extraterrestrial in 10 days.

Now the front of the book I have doesn't mention which it is, nor the inside cover. So upon picking it up, I assumed no particular order necessary. So thanks for the heads up, Susan. I'm sure the first two stories are just as fun and as sexy, and reading them will pull it all together.

2 comments:

Susan Grant said...

Dawn are you former military? Do you know of the Romvets? www.romvets.com We've published and not-yet, enlisted and officers, US and other countries. FABU yahoo group and support. If you are, write me or Merline Lovelace (list mom) and she'll add you.

As for the trilogy--Planet is the campy and sweet one (yes, sweet, much to your dismay, Dawn, I know! But there ARE car chases if not much hanky panky), and Earthling is the spicy one. ET was in-between the 2. (Man, I feel like I'm talking about kids...)

Yes, teens, pre-driving. I think this is God's way of making me glad for them to get their licenses later this year! LOL.

Take care everyone--and thanks for the interest in these books.

Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.